Tuesday, June 3, 2008

One Year

Adrian and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary on Sunday. I was thinking about anniversary gifts and I always hate giving gifts that don't have some kind of deeper meaning or thought to them. I was also considering the traditional anniversary gifts. For the longest time I thought having paper for the first year seemed so ridiculous. What could you possibly get for your spouse with that? Actually quite a bit when I really started considering it. So I decided on a couple of things, one of which being a drawing of his other best friend (other than me of course!) I just finished it today. It'll be matted and framed when I give it to him but here's the finished product. Shhh... don't tell him. (No, he doesn't check the blog so it's perfectly safe to post it here.)

3 comments:

Zac's mommy said...

Awesome! He'll love it!!

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary! happy happy happy happy happy ann-i-ver-sa-ry! (So I Married an Axe Murderer reference...sorry!)

That drawing is amazing! You should like teach art or something like that!

Have fun on the coast...I am very jealous!

Stephanie said...

You're tagged! See my blog to find out what to do!