Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lean Year

This year was pretty lean on the production side of things. I had a whole lot of other irons in the fire and just found it difficult to make time for my own stuff. However, just prior to Christmas I was able to work up a few things. Playing with some different forms for mugs, mostly.









One of my "other irons" were these afghans for my brand new twin nieces. They were expected in December so I started back in September and devoted most of my evenings to crocheting. Turns out it pleases my inner old lady a great deal and I found it difficult to want to work on anything else. Other than a few scarves, these are my first real crocheting accomplishment. Looking forward to making more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great looking pieces!