Saturday, April 25, 2009

So awesome

Adrian and I have been working toward making our backyard a place that is pleasant to hang out for the last several years (tho I've only lived here for almost 2 of them). Check out here, here,
and here, for the history highlights. Today we finally invested in a quality set of patio furniture to replace the nasty, broken rickety old plastic stuff we have been using. We weighed the advantages of buying a new umbrella for our new set (the one I bought just last summer is cracked almost all the way down the middle!! Cheap!!) when we saw these great gazebos on sale at Fred Meyer. The gazebo ended up being more bang for only a tiny more buck so we went with that. The result is a totally AWESOME backyard paradise. Check it!

3 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

I love it!! I am so glad you found such a great set. You can totally have us over now for a bar-b-que! :) Someday my husband will loosen his tight wallet and let us get some patio furniture.

Jess said...

Uh-May-Zing!

Christy said...

It looks super good. Chris is going out of town next Sunday for two weeks so maybe we can all get together for a little BBQ and Guitar Hero before he leaves. Let me know what you think :) This way we can enjoy your awesome new backyard haven!