Thursday, November 20, 2008

New

I've been working on some pieces for a holiday bazaar this week. I wasn't able to produce as much as I wanted but the stuff I did work up came out pretty well.






These mugs are one set of 4 that I made for my Grandma and another set of 4 for my Aunt Idette. Here's hoping they aren't disappointed. Unfortunately the handle on one separated a little so it will have to be re-made before I ship them. (Sorry Idette! Soon, I promise!)


This is part of a different design I tried a couple of years ago. I never finished glazing them. I think I liked them better before. The glaze really didn't turn out (take my word for it.)


As it turned out the amount of stuff I had worked perfectly for the space. So here's the set up for the bazaar. If I sell all of it I could make a fair penny. A girl can hope.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Gorgeous! I love the color of that Golden bowl. You have an amazing talent!

idette said...

I love them! Now I just have to be patient until they arrive - hopefully safe and sound!
Did you ever find out about making a Cavalier dog water bowl? You can put that on your to do list to make! :)

idette said...

I should also buy one (two) of those plates - I love it! Besides my water bowl - I'll owe you lots of money!

Zac's mommy said...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEYOUTIFUL! Wow...Love the plates...and I love that odd shaped vase. Are you not selling it at the bazaar (I don't see it in the picture)?

Anyway, good luck! :)

Kristen Mouw said...

Idette, I've got the dog bowl on my list. I'll keep you posted.

Plenty of stuff left (as I didn't sell anything) so let me know if anyone wants... I'll discount it.