Sunday, February 1, 2009

McCall Winter Carnival

Adrian and I went up to the McCall Winter Carnival for the first time together. It was the first time I've been there since I was a little girl. We had a great time for such a short weekend.


We spent a little time Saturday sledding at the Condo. It was pretty exciting as the end of the hill was really the frozen lake. When our sleds came to a stop we were halfway out to the boat dock on 3 feet of snow. It was about as far out as I was brave enough to go.

3 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

I love the pictures of you two! We were there too, it would have been fun to run into each other. I was laughing about your Wii post, its addicting huh....oh, and dangerous for bystanders :)

Stephanie said...

That looks like some fun sledding!

Anonymous said...

You kids were having a great time, glad to read about it.
dad